Best Trampoline Reviews 2017 – Ultimate Buying Guide
What's the Best Trampoline?
One of the latest trends of creation activities for kids currently is Trampoline. This is a gymnastic and sport tool that imitates the Olympic Games. This is ideal for you to create an active and exciting play-yard for your kids. Your kids are free to jump on trampolines and enjoy themselves when playing on them. Trampoline designed must be for kids because it is known as a very useful and efficient fitness exercise for them. Moreover, when kids play on trampolines, they have chance to react each other and opening social-skill, also. Playing trampoline might be a worthy start for kids and beneficial for their life time. However, "what's the best trampoline?" and "how to choose the best trampoline?" are not simple. Just read our article to have your wanted answers.
Top 3 Best Trampolines Recommendation 2017
Comparison Table - 3 Best Trampolines
3 Best Trampolines
Rating & Reviews
Durable UV protected material;
15 ft X 15 ft X 9.5 ft;
Weight capacity 200 lbs.
Quality UV resistant materials;
12 ft X 12 ft X 9 ft;
Weight capacity 200 lbs.
Not for children under 3 years;
36 x 36 x 34 inches;
Weight capacity 150 lbs.
Here are 3 Trampoline Reviews:
Skywalker has experienced many years of trampoline industry, leading the market as the big manufacture. As in the trampoline reviews, this is one of the best trampoline for kids with the rectangle shape.
- The outstanding feature of this model is the enclosure that is made of high quality polyethylene materials. It allows you to prevent kids from impact of UV rays.
- With 1 inch spring pad, it is ideal to protect jumpers when they enjoy attempting the most extreme tricks for its v-rings and stretch bands.
- The steel frame is reinforced with T-sockets, ensuring certainly safety for players. This is easy to follow the instruction and complete setup of the trampoline.
If you are finding a smaller yard, Skywalker Trampolines 12 feet Round Trampoline and Enclosure with Spring pad will be the best selection. The stay put enclosure net interlocks to the mat via button holes and reinforced T-sockets. The same w-shaped legs make it safer than any devices.
- In comparison with the price, it is cheaper than the larger but still keeps its function features.
- It is a good investment in fun and safety.
- It can be used for children at least 6 years old and the weight limitation up 200 lbs.
Different other types of trampolines, fold and go trampoline must be designed for kids who would like to enjoy jumping on something than their bed but not on a full sized trampoline. It can cover weight level up 150 pounds.
- It is also awesome for your kids to learn how to move their feet and start going.
- Just 5 minutes to assemble the trampoline and when your kids finish playing, you can simply fold and go, as its name.
- Regarding safe feature, you children are possible to hold on the handle while bouncing their way to enjoy fun.
- It also great for kids with special needs when parents want to keep their body more toned.
Advantages of Using Trampoline
In order to answer for a question: “What’s the best trampoline?”, you need to know advantages of them. Here are 3 basic benefits of trampoline:
- Be the chance for children to access a brighter athletic future: When children play the trampoline, they are able to improve many areas of co-ordination like balance, rhythm, and timings. There are a lot of sports including skiers, skater, drivers, gymnasts and cheerleaders who having profound practice through trampolines. Beside motor skill, kids can learn and sharpen other skills to become athletics playing football, baseball, basketball and so on.
- Do recreation and fitness right at home: Actually, trampolines are designed to be easily assembled so that you can carry anywhere you wish. Therefore, you may set up a playing-ground for your kids right at home, home-back and others. This entertainment activity allows children to do exercise and recreation, not like sitting in front of a television or computer to get more health.
- Your children get better every day: I’m sure that nearly 100% children loving to bounce. While learning very important skills, youngsters are having happy time of their lives. Also, regarding the safety, you are able to ensure this because all trampolines are designed according to a safety standard, specially small trampoline for kids. Those playing trampolines are likely to hurt themselves less in other activities like riding bicycle, skating… Being better in skill, balance and co-ordination, children certainly have a better knowledge how to protect themselves when joining sport activities.
- Good foundation for child’s academic success: Learn how to keep balance and well jump on trampoline means that your child to learn how to train device for co-ordination and muscle control. That helps your kids understand how to control their own body to get succeed in movements. Tremendous improvements of total visual and body control are essential for their success in the class.
- Improvement of developing body balance and rhythm and bilaterally aspects of trampolines: one of the most important lessons from trampoline is Balance. When they are mastering at bouncing their body balance is getting better than ever.
- Also, another important teaching aspect of the trampoline is children understand how to force the brain to function bilaterally and maintain a steady body rhythm, improving motor skill as the result. At first, trampolines are created as the best product over the world to help the development of co-ordination and balance. And the result is the same until now.
- Every child will benefit more this than all bicycle or balance – ride manufactured. These skills are awesome preparation for kids to enjoy their physical activities. These lessons play a crucial role not only in playing sports but also their educational academic in the future.
- Children get cellular exercise: As specialists claimed bouncing and jumping on trampoline is a cellular exercise. When the body is suspended into the air, the lower pressure in the cell enhances the movement of nutrients in to them. Therefore, the flow of materials to and from cells is improved.
- Children get cardiovascular fitness: They get exercise in 3 ways. First of all, by strengthening legs, they act an auxiliary pump for the cardiovascular system, lessening the strain on the heart. Secondly, increasing pulse rate and strengthening the heart. The last, strengthening both of voluntary and involuntary muscular system and making the entire system work more effectively.
- Children increase lymphatic circulation and bone density: the body’s lymphatic is basically a network of vessels that transports nutrients and drain toxin products from tissues in body. Trampolines are useful for helping the lymphatic system and eliminate toxins by increasing the gravitational pull when your kids make a bounce. The movements of entire parts on body are beneficial for bone density, making it stronger from moderate physical stress.
- They are good training for you to take jarring out or jogging with low impact exercise. Using the trampoline takes up 80% off the stress of children’s weight – bearing joints. A rebounder is a wonderful option for kids, as well as excellent exercise for them to have been sedentary and good start for an exercise program.
Types of Trampolines on the Market
What types do you need? Which type is the best selection for them will give you the last decision. There are many types of trampolines but as the trampoline reviews, there are main 2 sectors including Rectangular and Round trampoline.
1. Rectangular Trampoline
- This is seen as the deep trampoline and the great choice for more serious trampolining kids rather than those who just want to play on it. Children must have trampoline skills to play on this kind of trampolines.
- The apparatus gives jumpers a more powerful rebound for its construction. The surface on rectangular frame makes jumpers have higher performance on playing on trampoline.
- This is the reason why just one person on the trampoline at a time. The rebound power rectangular trampolines have is suitable to support each person for each time kids play. If their moves are being performed at the same time, you should equip trampoline with two spotters to ensure the safety for players.
- With rectangular trampolines, enclosures and tents or springs are not available. As specific use and design, rectangular trampolines are a little more expensive of two shapes.
2. Round Trampoline
- The flexible frame of this kind of trampolines offers various types like handlebar, enclosure or springs. In general, most of parents find this kind than the former. The common shape ensures the safety and creates slight bounce for kids when they play on them. It is also easier for one person or more to jump on it at the same time.
- For round trampolines, manufactures provide different diameter sizes and this is quite large. With this product, we can have many combinations of additional tools like enclosure, handlebar to keep your kids be in safe environment, not be thrown away from the trampoline. And even though they are not under your supervision, they are still safe when playing in the enclosure.
3. Other Trampolines
Beside main types of trampolines, there are some types popular on the market. More types there are more chances you are able to select the best trampoline like:
- Mini trampolines (rebounder) are efficient fitness products that can be used in flexible way, outdoor or indoor as you want. The shape of this kind is usually round shape.
- Foldable trampolines are mostly small in size and have lighter weight and easy to carry around. This could be the best option if you want to work out somewhere far from your living-home.
- Springless trampolines do not contain springs to support their rebound surface, being ideal for kids and keeping safety experience for them.
- Bunjee trampolines are larger than others and used for thrill sport, the most exciting and serious.
- Electronic fitness trampolines are specially designed for fitness freaks. They are added with an electronic device to motivate jumpers to perform their bouncy. Certainly, this seems to be the most expensive.
How to Choose The Best Trampoline?
After knowing what's the best trampoline, you can buy it easily. But before giving the last decision for a trampoline, you need to consider the purpose of trampolines when playing. Based on the combination of the trampoline reviews and deep research of this field, this article will partly help you take some key points to choose the best trampoline for you.
Step 1: Safety
This is seen as the first factor to consider when parents think of the best trampoline for kids. The safety of a trampoline comes from sturdy frame, springs, pad and enclosure. They must be combined according to a certain standard that must be certificated by trampoline specialists.
Trampolines might be safe enough for children to jump on freely and prevent from hitting the edge or falling off the play-yard. For manufacturers, each part of trampolines is considered the safety. And when it comes to safety, Airzone Trampoline is always mentioned. They must be sure to let children make deep bouncy on the surface but still keep balance when putting foot on it.
Understanding that, providers offer many types with additional tools for trampoline. Therefore, parents will select the best one for their kids, at the different ages and for various purposes.
It is inevitable that while jumping on the trampolines, children are possible to get incident injury or hurts. A good kids trampoline is beneficial to reduce the risk of injury or lessen the levels of hurts. Some trampoline brands name Skywalker or SpringFree are very famous currently. They stand in the top rated trampolines for safety. Certainly, what good in life should come with a price and they have not cheap but very priceless.
Step 2: Quality
The quality of a product effects on how long you can use it, how safe when you use it. It is the same with trampolines, people always tend to find a trampoline that will be lasted years and bring big happiness to their kids.
The inclement weather is one of the concerns decide whether parents should spend their money or not. They want their product to maintain high quality in any weather, to be used for a long term.
The cover of trampoline is very important. If you live in an area with a serious winter we could invest in a plastic tarp. Or in the rainy or snowy area, a cover will add more years to your investment.
Step 3: Price
It is undeniable that needs and response are derived from your budget. And there is a truth that trampoline is better and safer, causing the price is higher. But with your kids, you can choose small trampoline for kids, because price is lower, but still safe. However, you could consider whether your investment is adaptable or not. It create recreation environment for your kids through safe and exciting bouncy.
It is worthy when helping youngsters stronger, skillful and profoundly understand how to keep balance or body rhythm. Just these reasons are the best for you to make a decision of purchasing a trampoline. Especially, a high-quality and useful trampoline must be selected.
The price depends much on manufacturer’s brands, shape, size, and quality or material aspects.
Step 4: Size
How many children will play on trampolines? What weight they are? The decision of size is very important to consider whether you use trampoline in the short term or long term. Both of them are come from goals of your family’s investment.
You want to have a large place for two kids, four kids or even six kids to play on it. And your kids would like to jump on trampolines with their friends or so on. It is critical to review how kids will use the trampoline most of the time.
It is because trampoline brands offer different sizes of this backyard for parents to easily select. Therefore, you could keep in mind of the best trampoline for kids with regards to the size.
Step 5: Shape
The shape varies from round, rectangle, and square, oval to octagon.
Round trampoline is seen as the traditional model, recalling our growth-up process. Round models tend to provide jumpers with a softer and deeper bounce. Thus, all best trampoline brand at least create this type of trampolines, giving you, consumer a wide range of safe options for your kids to follow.
Rectangular trampolines are highly appreciated to bring training skill as athletics. The reason is because it has been historically reserved for gymnasts. However, the current trend has changed a little. The rectangular model has grown in popularity among other trampolines. This brings firmer and stronger bounce to children, creating exciting and conquering feelings to them.
Regarding square shaped models, they are similar to the look and feel of the second shape. Most of them are reserved for kids or adults fitness trampoline, as recreation activity.
The oval and octagon sounds as unpopular as the formers but they act similar to their round counterpart. It could be the reason why parents do not have more needs of buying this kind to have backyard for their boys and girls.
Step 6: Assemble
The trampolines are more useful if they are easier to assemble. It means that you get simple setup for kids to enjoy. A normal mind is that people do not want to put things together that requires more patience and reading construction. Therefore, if the brand supply a simple instruction in detail, it sounds very great.
Also, easy to set up allows parents to carry trampoline everywhere they want. They can pick up for outdoor picnic, a tour or holding a backyard for children in their garden. It could be an advantage of the apparatus when you are select trampolines.
Attentions When Using Trampoline
Having the best trampoline, you just get the safe device. It will be not encouraged when you do not know attention when using the trampoline. Just take care of notices below to completely utilize it:
- Not allow your children to get on the trampoline without your supervision. Also, you guide they how to take the start exercise before going up the trampoline and how to protect themselves from injuries when playing on trampolines.
- Encourage youngsters to bounce off the trampolines and land on the hard frame for their safety. It is necessary to not allow stunts or gymnastic exercises when they are still good at jumping.
- If possible, do not allow more than a person on the trampoline at a time, especially the size of apparatus is small or medium size.
- If your kids are under 5 years old, you should let them use the small trampolines for kids. Moreover, define that playing trampoline is not to practice for competition; you just buy a round one.
- More importantly, you should hold knowledge of playing trampoline in the safest way before letting your children enjoy it. A profound foundation of skill and method to play will keep them in safety and eliminated maximization of injuries.
Customer Questions and Answers
Q: How to use the trampoline?
A: The trampoline is a device for indoor as well as outdoor exercise. Before understanding how to use the trampoline, you must define the purpose and target when you have children enjoy. Also, understanding the instruction of it could help you know how it is safe for them. If possible, you could experience real feeling before guiding kids how to use it.
Q: How to let children perform the trampoline prances?
A: Guide your kids how to practice the basic bounce movement. At first, stand firm on the trampoline with their feet 6-inches apart from each other. After that, bend their knees slightly and bounce slowly up and down. Repeat this action slowly for 25 times to get accustomed with jumping on trampoline. This is the first lesson to keep balance on the surface for kids.
Q: How to let children practice the basic bounce move?
A: Trampoline prance is another great exercise. It is not usual for kids to achieve. You could guide them how to get it. Stand just the way you stood for basic bounces. Afterwards, bend their knees slightly and place their hands on hips. Bounce and alternative by keeping left and right knees forwards to the hip level. Keep repeat of 20 times to complete the excise. It sounds more complicated to do this exercise but it is a useful action to train health for your kids.
The creation of trampolines is great for both kids and parents. While parents are able to find a good tool for their children they have chances to enjoy bounce and improve worthy skill as well as education ability. It could be the best trampoline. More outstanding is that you can let kids play on the trampoline for a longer time than any toy devices. Thus, your investment will be kept until the end of the trampoline. An economic lesson is successful here, at least you and your kids enjoy.