10 Best 400Ex Spark Plug Removal Reviews
Disclaimer: We are using Amazon affiliate Product Advertising API to fetch products from amazon, include: price, content, image, logo, brand, feature of products which are trademarks of Amazon.com. So, when you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more.
Top 10 Best Products
Feature of Products
18MM Ignition Spark Plug Spanner Wrench Socket
- Length of wrench:15CM
- Length of toCMy bar:13CM
- Type:One plug wrench
Tusk Spark Plug Wrench 18mm -Fits: Honda TRX 400EX 1999-2008
Motion Pro 08-0175 18mm Spark Plug Socket
- Thin wall design to fit into low clearance plug cavity
- Socket can be driven with various tools including the Motion Pro spark plug ratchet wrench
- Can be used with a 3/8 ratchet, 13/16 wrench or a screwdriver through an 8.5 millimeter hole for removal and installation.
16-18mm(5/8-45/64'') Double Ended 150mm(5-7/8") Length Motorcycle Ignition Spark Plug Spanner Deep Reach Socket Wrench Tool with TommyBar
- Has a deep reach with a 15mm length to get to awkward placed plugs
- One side has a 16mm opening and the other has a 18mm opening. Covers most common spark plugs and other bolts that require a wrench for removal.
- Length of wrench: 15CMTommy bar length: 13cm
- Includes one plug wrench with tommy bar
- Made of CrV Steel, making it durable and sturdy for long time garage use
Emgo (84-04110 T-Handle Spark Plug Wrench
$8.11 in stock
- Fits all 12mm spark plugs and is 120mm long
- T-handle type Plug Wrench makes it easier to get a secure, tight fit on the plug for removal or replacement
- Zinc finish for durability
- Fits NGK D and X series spark plugs
LEXIVON 5/8" Swivel Magnetic Spark Plug Socket, 3/8" Drive x 10" Total Length | Enhanced Magnetic Design With Thin Wall Socket, Cr-v Steel (LX-122)
- MUST HAVE - Smooth 360 Degree Ball Swivel 5/8" Socket Enhanced with Magnetic & Thin Wall Design. 3/8"" Drive Teng x 10-Inch Total Length.
- DURABLE - Hardened and Heat treated Chrome Vanadium alloy steel. Constructed and Designed for Spark Plug removal and installation.
- LONGEVITY - Fully polished, Chrome plated mirror finish resists corrosion and easy to clean, Knurled shaft prevents slipping. Identifying Laser-etched size.
- COMFORTABLE - Magnetic core effectively retains spark plugs and minimizes damage. Maximum flexibility in a tight area with smooth 360-degree action.
- 100% RISK-FREE – Meet & Exceeds ANSI (The American National Standard Institute) and backed by our Lifetime Limited Warranty for your complete peace of mind.
NGK 4730 Standard Spark Plug - BPR8Z, 1 Pack
- 98% pure copper core increases heat dissipation for more reliable starts and prevents spark plug from overheating
- High-grade alumina silicate ceramic insulator for superior strength and heat transfer
- Cold-rolled threads to prevent cross-threading and damage to cylinder heads
- Trivalent plating eliminates need for anti-seize and corrugated ribs prevent flashover
- Quantity: 1 per package
ARES 11007-5-Piece High Visibility 3/8-Inch Drive SAE & Metric Spark Plug Socket Set - Heat Treated CR-V Steel Mirror Polish Sockets with Rubber Retaining Rings - Spark Plug Removal
- SPECIFICATIONS: Your spark plug socket set includes 5/8-inch, 3/4-inch,13/16-inch, 14mm, and 18mm sockets sizes and a reusable storage rail. High visibility markings ensure you will be able to identify these specialized sockets in your tool box. The precision rubber retaining ring ensures plug stays on the socket during the removal and installation process, and the tapered 6-point socket ends grip the flat sides of fastener head, not corners, to prevent round-off.
- QUALITY MATERIALS: Although there are cheaper spark plug sockets available, they're usually shorter with a rubber insert that's hardened (if there's an insert at all) and made of inexpensive carbon steel that cracks. Your set from ARES is made from Heat Treated Chrome Vanadium Steel, with precise rubber retaining rings. Additionally, the High Visibility markings ensure you can find them when duty calls. These sockets meet and exceed ANSI/ASME standards.
- GET THE SET: Unless you have a specialized plug (found in some German cars and Ford Trucks), this set will cover most applications. 5/8-inch is the most popular spark plug size for vehicles, but won't cover your small power tools such as chainsaws, trimmers, leaf blowers, and more. With this set, you won't have to hunt around Amazon for the right size, because you'll already have it.
- RELIABLE | EFFECTIVE | EFFICIENT: Users trust ARES to be quality tools. You are backed by our Performance Assurance. If you have any issues with your ARES socket set, simply contact customer service for troubleshooting help, parts, replacement, or refund.
- ASPCA BUSINESS AMBASSADOR: We are proud to be part of the ASPCA Business Ambassador Program. If you have a pet, you realize they are more than a pet, they are part of the family. With your support, we're proud to help this great organization.
ARES 70053 - Spark Plug Plier Boot Removal Tool - Remove Hard to Reach Boots and Wires Without Damaging Them
- APPLICATION: These spark plug pliers will remove hard to reach spark plug boots without causing damage to the wires and without breaking your knuckles. It's also great for putting the spark plug boot back on after you’ve replaced the spark plug.
- DESIGN: ARES Spark Plug Pliers feature 45 degree offset jaws that give you access to those spark plugs buried deep under the hood or in the tight spaces along the firewall.
- QUALITY: Thanks to double insulation, these spark plug pliers provide protection from shock, but please note that they should only be used when the engine is turned off.
- RELIABLE | EFFECTIVE | EFFICIENT: Users trust ARES to be quality tools. You are backed by our Performance Assurance Limited Lifetime Warranty. If you have any issues with your ARES Spark Plug Plier Boot Removal Tool, simply contact customer service for troubleshooting help, parts, replacement, or refund.
- ASPCA BUSINESS AMBASSADOR: We are proud to be part of the ASPCA Business Ambassador Program. If you have a pet, you realize they are more than a pet, they are part of the family. With your support, we’re proud to help this great organization.
ABN Broken Spark Plug Removal Tool Master Set Compatible with Ford Spark Plug Tool Spark Plug Puller Spark Plug Tools
1 used from $32.12
- EFFORTLESSLY REMOVE SPARK PLUGS: Use the ABN | Spark Plug Remover Tool Master Set to extract broken porcelain or seized sleeves from broken spark plugs
- EXTRACT SLEEVES: In combination with the porcelain extractor, this combo tool also works to extract frozen and broken off spark plug sleeves for the same model Ford Triton engines
- FITS YOUR VEHICLE: Broken spark plug extractor compatible with 2003 to current Ford Triton engines
- EASY TO USE: In some cases, the porcelain will break off in the sleeve and needs to be extracted for the tool to function effectively
- NO MORE BROKEN PORCELAIN: Spark plug tools include a porcelain pusher tool and a tapered thread remover for removing the broken spark plug without leaving the porcelain in the engine cylinder; This method avoids breaking porcelain in the cylinder