10 Best Burris Ar 332 With Fastfire Iii Reviews
Disclaimer: We are using Amazon affiliate Product Advertising API to fetch products from amazon, include: price, content, image, logo, brand, feature of products which are trademarks of Amazon.com. So, when you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more.
Top 10 Best Products
Feature of Products
Burris Optics 626004 Anti-Reflection Device, Ard-332, Black
1 used from $23.24
- Finish: matte
- Color: black
- Reduces lens glare
- Provides greater concealment to prevent detection
- Sport type: Hunting
Burris 300217 Armalite Rifle Tactical Sight, Armalite Rifle 332, 3x32mm, Prism Sight Ballistic Cq Reticle, Matte black
$299.99 in stock
- Red-green Ballistic Armalite Rifle reticle
- 10 LED Illumination settings
- Parallax free at 100 yds
Burris Prism Sight with Illuminated 3-Color Ballistic CQ Reticle, 1x20mm
- Push-button activation lets you choose between green, red, or black reticle settings
- One battery yields up to 5,000+ hours of service; Black reticle is etched onto the prism, so you can use the optic even without battery power
- Easy-to-see reticle hash marks offer trajectory compensation to 600 yards
- Lens coatings are maximized for glare resistance and low-light operation, and the sight is night-vision compatible
- Hand-fitted to the tightest, shock-resistant tolerances; Waterproof and fogproof; Includes tethered caps and flip-up lens covers
Burris 300238 T.M.P.R.-Fastfire M3 with Mount, 3 MOA Dot, Black
- Country Of Origin: China
- Product Type: Sporting Goods
- Item Package Dimensions: 4.5 L X 11.8 W X 15.1 H (Cm)
- Item Package Weight: 0.192 Kilograms
Feyachi Reflex Sight - Adjustable Reticle (4 Styles) Both Red and Green in one Sight!
$35.99 in stock
- Reticle allows for 4 different styles. Dot, Circle/Dot, Crosshair/Dot, Crosshair/Circle/Dot combinations. All in one sight!
- A 33mm lens provides quick target acquisition. Wide field of view to maintain situational awareness.
- Very sturdy and secure rail mounting system. Will not come loose, made to last.
- Parallax corrected & unlimited eye-relief, where the dot goes, so does the bullet!
- Ultralight, waterproof and shockproof - Powered one 3V lithium battery (included).
Feyachi RS-30 Reflex Sight, Multiple Reticle System Red Dot Sight with Picatinny Rail Mount, Absolute Co-Witness
$49.99 in stock
3 used from $45.99
- Tubeless design with 42mm reflex lens aperture provides quick target acquisition, also a wider field of view to maintain situational awarenes.
- 4 Selectable reticles and 5 brightness settings. Low power consumption for long battery life.
- Integrated mount for standard 20mm Picatinny or Weaver rails which will not loose, made to last.
- Parallax corrected & unlimited eye-relief. Fully adjustable height, brightness, windage and elevation. Where the dot goes, so does the bullet!
- Made of high grade aluminum alloy which makes the red dot sight durable and light weight.
Burris RT Series Red Dot Sight Rifle Optic, RT-1, Black
- Offers true 1x magnification for fast target acquisition and both eyes open shooting
- Comes with a high and low base mount so you can customize the fit to your specific gun and cheek weld
- Small footprint and lightweight makes it handle like a dream
- Longer battery life
- Designed for competition and shooting
Bushnell Trophy TRS-25 Red Dot Sight Riflescope, 1x20mm, Black
- Matte black featuring a 3 MOA Dot reticle with 11 brightness settings; Mounts easily on most picatinny rails and is compatible with pistols, shotguns, rifles and muzzleloaders
- Waterproof construction: O ring sealed optics stay dry inside, even when totally immersed in water. Parallax - 50
- Shockproof construction: Built to withstand bumps, bangs, drops and the rough and tumble environment of the field
- Nitrogen purged fog proofing: Nitrogen inside the scope ensures interior optical surfaces won’t fog due to humidity or rapid temperature change
Fastback Util Knife
- Milwaukee 48-22-1901 Fastback Utility Knife
Vortex Optics Crossfire Red Dot Sight Gen II - 2 MOA Dot , Black
- The updated Crossfire red dot is a no-nonsense sight for near any application, and when your rifle, shotgun, or rimfire needs a simple point of aim and none of the frills, the Crossfire should be at the top of your list.
- With up to a 50, 000 hour battery life and night-vision compatibility at the lowest two settings, the sight will keep working in a variety of conditions. The low and skeletonized lower 1/3 co-witness mounts provide vesatility for this lightweight optic.
- The 2 MOA dot is quick to acquire in close-quarters, while remaining fine enough to promote pin-point accuracy at extended range. 11 illumination settings allows shooters to change the dot intensity to the situation at hand.
- Increased light transmission with multiple anti-reflective coatings on all air-to-glass surfaces. Unlimited eye relief for rapid target acquisition.
- Highly durable hard-coat anodization provides a low-glare matte surface and helps camouflage position. O-ring seals prevent moisture, dust and debris from penetrating for reliable waterproof performance