10 Best Grade B Maple Syrup Costco Reviews
Disclaimer: We are using Amazon affiliate Product Advertising API to fetch products from amazon, include: price, content, image, logo, brand, feature of products which are trademarks of Amazon.com. So, when you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more.
Top 10 Best Products
Feature of Products
Ferguson Farms 100% Pure Vermont Maple Syrup, Grade B, Jug Half Gallon (64oz)
- 100% Pure Vermont Made Maple Syrup.
- Natural Sweetener, Slightly thinner but significantly sweeter than high fructose corn syrup.
- This product is (Old Grade System) Grade B = Grade A Dark Robust Taste (New Grade System)
Butternut Mountain Farm Pure Vermont Maple Syrup, Grade A (Prev. Grade B), Dark Color, Robust Taste, All Natural, Easy Pour, 32 Fl Oz, 1 Qt
- FLAVOR PROFILE: The darker the syrup, the stronger the flavor. Our Grade A Dark Color, Robust Taste maple syrup is the darkest grade available, providing a strong and hearty maple flavor. Great for all around use including table top and cooking.
- SUSTAINABLY SOURCED: At Butternut Mountain Farm we are committed to giving you 100% pure Vermont maple syrup. The farmers with whom we work with understand maple and share our commitment to maintaining the health and sustainability of our forests.
- QUALITY STORY: Our pure maple syrup is carefully selected to ensure the product you receive is of the highest quality. With our strict quality standards, we can trace every drop of syrup from farm to table.
- PACKAGING BENEFITS: Easy-open, easy-pour, jugs are tamper-evident with an inner seal. They ship well, so they make excellent gifts. Syrup stored in BPA-free plastic jugs retains its natural flavor better than in traditional tin containers.
- OTHER USES: Use in coffee/tea, cocktails or over cereal, fruit, yogurt or pudding. Add to baked beans, apple pies, pickles and stir fries. Makes a delicious marinade or sauce. Great as a gift.
Maple Valley Grade A Dark & Robust (Formerly Grade B) Organic Maple Syrup - 1/2 Gallon (64 Oz) BPA-Free Jug
- Maple Valley Organic Grade A Dark & Robust (formerly Grade B) Maple Syrup in Half-Gallon (64oz) Jug
- Recyclable BPA-free plastic jug is ideal for camping or travel.
- Organic, Kosher, Vegan, Vegetarian, Paleo, non-GMO
- Maple Valley Syrup is Recommended for the Master Cleanse Detox Diet.
- Maple Syrup has a lower glycemic index than honey or sugar.
Hidden Springs Maple Organic Vermont Maple Syrup, Grade A Dark Robust (Formerly Grade B), 32 Ounce, 1 Quart, Family Farms, BPA-free Jug
- CERTIFIED ORGANIC: By Vermont Organic Farmers LLC (VOF). Guaranteeing you and your family a healthier product, sourced from local organic Vermont Farms. Not only better for you, but also better for the land and Tastes Great! VOF certification also guarantees you a non-GMO syrup.
- DARK COLOR WITH ROBUST FLAVOR: Good for all around use, its hearty flavor is a great choice for all kinds of recipes. Pour over baked apples or squash, use as a glaze for meats and vegetables, or sweeten baked goods. This grade pairs well with smoky and spicy flavors like chipotle peppers, sriracha, or bourbon.
- HANDCRAFTED VERMONT SYRUP: All of our syrup comes from organic family farms in Vermont.
- BPA FREE PLASTIC JUGS: These sturdy plastic jugs are BPA free, providing you a safe and convenient package.
- CERTIFIED KOSHER
Barred Woods 100% Pure Vermont Maple Syrup - Grade B (Now Known as Grade A Dark Robust) - One Quart Plastic Jug
- One Quart (32 oz) of the Best Tasting, All Natural 100% Pure Vermont Maple Syrup
- Direct From our Maple Sugarbush in the Heart of Maple Syrup Country in Northern Vermont
- Grade B Dark, Stronger Maple Syrup Flavor (Now Called Grade A Dark Robust)
- Enjoy the Health Benefits of Maple Syrup - Minerals, Antioxidants, and Low Glycemic Index
- Recommended for those on Master Cleanse Detox Diet
Anderson's Pure Maple Syrup, Grade A Very Dark/Grade B, 32 Ounce (Frustration Free Packaging)
- Grade A Very Dark / Grade B is great as a cooking additive to sweeten up many different foods
- Store In Cool Dry Place
- Grade A Very Dark / Grade B Syrup is the same syrup as what our Grade B was - we've just changed the name to match the new industry standards
- Storage Life Plastic 2 Years
- Ships in Certified Frustration-Free Packaging
100% Pure Wisconsin Maple Syrup Grade B/Dark Robust Taste Gallon
- Pure Maple Syrup
NOW Foods Organic Maple Syrup, Grade A, Dark Color (formerly Grade B), 16-Ounce
- Certified Organic/Kosher
- Packaging may slightly vary from the above image.
- Deep Rich Flavor
- Non-GMO Project Verified
- Pure Maple Syrup is perfect for adding to pancakes, yogurt, ice cream, oatmeal, recipes and more.
100 % Pure Wisconsin Maple Syrup Grade B/Grade A Dark Robust 1/2 Gallon (Half Gallon)
- 100% Pure Wisconsin Maple Syrup
- No Additives
- No Preservatives
- Collected from the Great Wisconsin Northwoods
Maple Valley Pure Organic Maple Syrup 32 Oz. Grade A Dark Robust Maple Syrup *Formerly Grade B* in Bpa-Free Plastic Jug
- Maple Valley Organic Maple Syrup Grade A Dark Robust, 32oz Quart Plastic Jug (Bpa Free)
- Grade B Maple Syrup is now called Grade A Dark Robust due to a federal grade change. All maple syrup producers will be using the new grading system.
- Certified Organic by MOSA, Vegetarian, Vegan, Kosher, Paleo, non-GMO, Free Shipping
- Recommended by Stanley Burroughs for The Master Cleanse Detox Diet
- Contains no additives, preservatives, coloring agents, artificial flavors or impurities. No compromises, and no surprises.