10 Best Intel Cnvi Wifi Reviews
Disclaimer: We are using Amazon affiliate Product Advertising API to fetch products from amazon, include: price, content, image, logo, brand, feature of products which are trademarks of Amazon.com. So, when you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more.
Top 10 Best Products
Feature of Products
Gigabyte GC-CI22M_A CNVi WiFi Wireless-AC Upgrade kit
- Intel CNVi Wi-Fi Wireless-AC 9560 included
- Ieee 802.11AC standards Compliant
- High speed wireless connection up to 1733 Mbps
- Fully qualified Bluetooth 5
- Designed for gigabyte's Intel CNVi Wi-Fi upgradable motherboards
Intel Wireless-Ac 9260, 2230, 2X2 Ac+Bt, Gigabit, No Vpro
- No vPro Technology
- Intel recommended wireless solution for 8th Generation Intel Core processors (older PC or other processors may not work)
- Bluetooth 5
- Microsoft Windows 10* Ready (64-bit only)
- M.2 2230 Form Factor - M.2 2230 modules enable system configuration and platform usages flexibility with the use of a standard Key A or E socket for attaching the module
Intel Wireless-AC 9560, M.2 2230, 2X2 Ac+Bt, Gigabit, No Vpro
$12.93 in stock
- ATTENTION!! This module must be used with an Intel SoC which supports Connectivity Integration (CNVi). Please use Intel 9260 if you're not sure if your system supports this Intel 9560. Or consult your system builder/manufacturer support.
- Host Interfaces Wi-Fi: PCI based (Internal to the SoC)
- Interfaces to the SoC Wi-Fi: CNVio (Intel propietary bus inspired by the DPHY low power interface)
- Supported Operating System: Windows 10 (64-bit ONLY), Linux (Limited feature support), Chrome
- Intel corrected errors in CNVio trace numbers on M.2 2230 (pins 21 and 23 swapped) on April 2017
Intel Wi-Fi 6 (Gig+) Desktop Kit (AX200.NGWG.NV)
1 used from $26.99
- Kit includes Intel Wi-Fi 6 AX200 (Gig+) module, antenna’s, cables and brackets
- Wi-Fi 6 is nearly 3X faster than standard AC 2x2 with 80 MHz channels1
- 75% lower latency for more responsive gaming and seamless video conferencing2
- Improved security with WPA3 and simplified passwords3 for improved protection against wireless hacking4
- For fast and responsive connections, PCs should connect to a Wi-Fi 6 (Gig+) router powered by Intel technology5
FebSmart Wireless Dual Band N600 (2.4GHz 300Mbps or 5GHz 300Mbps) PCI Express Wi-Fi Adapter for Windows XP 7 8 8.1 10 Server System (32/64bit) Desktop PCs-2-Stream MIMO PCIE Wi-Fi Card (FS-N600)
$19.99 in stock
- 1.The FS-N600 will add high speed 802.11 N Wi-Fi connectivity on desktop computers through a PCI express (PCIE X1) slot .Allow desktop computers connect to wireless network at 2.4GHz 300Mbps and 5GHz 300Mbps (max throughput) for online gaming and HD video streaming.
- 2. Based on qualcomm atheros network chipset.Engineered 6dBi detachable external antenna to improve wireless network reliability and reception performance.Low profile and standard profile bracket inside works with both mini and standard size PCs.
- 3. Seamless connect to wireless 802.11 ac/a/b/g/n modems.Comply with 64/128 WEP, WPA/WPA2,WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK(TKIP/AES) security protocol.PCIE X1 design works on motherboard PCIE X1,X4,X8,X16 slot.
- 4.Compatible with Windows10,8.1,8,7,XP(32/64bit) system and Windows Server2003,2003R2,2008,2008R2,2012,2012R2,2016,2019(32/64bit) systems.NOT for Windows Vista system.
- 5. Buy with 30 days money back guarantee,one year warranty,lifetime tech-support.
Siren WiFi Card Wireless-Network Card 9560AC, 9560NGW,AC 9560, M.2 2230, 2X2 Ac+Bt, Gigabit, No Vpro NGFF Key E (M2:CNVio)
$17.50 in stock
1 used from $12.51
- DO NOT USE FOR AMD Processors, ONLY USE FOR INTEL Processors
- Connector interface : NGFF(M.2) Interface (DO NOT USE FOR HALF MINI PCI-E) , Speeds(Max): 1.73Gbps
- Important Notice: Please must check and confirm your computer's motherboard whether open USB bus before purchase, because this card is going Bluetooth USB bus, if the motherboard does not open the USB bus, then it's unable to use Bluetooth function, also in the device manager cannot identify the new USB Bluetooth hardware.
- Supported Operating Systems: for Linux, Google Chrome OS, Windows 10 HP only work on 4th/5th/6th/7th/8th Generation Processors. LENOVO/THINKPAD only work on 6th/7th/8th Generation Processors.
FebSmart Wireless AC Dual Band 1200Mbps 2.4GHz 300Mbps 5GHz 867Mbps PCI Express WiFi Card for Windows 7 8 8.1 10 Server (32/64bit) Desktop PCs-TX Beamformee,MU-MIMO and Heatsink Technology (FS-AC87)
- 1.FS-AC87 offers lightning fast speed and stable wireless connection throughput at 2.4GHz 300Mbps and 5GHz 867Mbps for desktop PCs.The 2X2 MU-MIMO and TX Beamformee technology allow connected device get Long Range, More stable, Few Loss network for internet surfing,file downloading,online gaming and 4K Ultra HD video streaming.
- 2.Wi-Fi Protocol: IEEE 802.11 AC; Operation Frequency:5GHz and 2.4GHz;Channel Utilization: 2.4GHz 20/40 MHz,5GHz 20/40/80 MHz; Selected Qualcomm Atheros wireless AC 2-Stream network solution to make sure device get max Wi-Fi throughput and enough bandwidth.Equipped 2X5dBi external omni-directional dual band antenna will enhance WiFi stability and reception range.
- 3.The added on Heatsink will cool PCIe WiFi card core components avoid over heat and ensure users connected device stays at peak speed.Advance 802.11ac features such as 2-Stream MU-MIMO and Transmit Beamformee to increase network capacity, as well as maximal likelihood decoding, low-density parity check, maximum ratio combining for robust link connection.
- 4.System Requirements: Plug and Play on Windows 10(32/64bit), Windows Server 2012 2012R2 2016 2019.Need to Install Driver on Windows XP,7, 8,8.1(32/64bit) Windows Server 2003,2003R2 2008 2008R2(32/64bit).Not for Windows XP/Vista System; Wireless Encryption: WEP, WPA/WPA2, WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK (TKIP/AES).
- 5.PCI-E X1 design will compatible on PCI-E X1, X4, X8, X16 slots.Based on PCI-E 2.0 comply with PCI-E 1.X,2.X,3.X.Low profile and full size bracket inside make sure it able to work on mini size and standard PCs,working stations.
9560ngw CNVI Wifi Card Wireless 802.11ac Wave2 BT 5.0 2030ac m.2 AC 9560 Wireless AC Wave 2 Upgrade Card 160MHz (1730Mbps) for Aorus H370 B360 H310 Series only Compact Motherboards Only Support CNVi
- Please Note: compatible only with processors and motherboards that support CNVi. The CNVi connector shares bandwidth with the F_USB2 header. When a Wi-Fi module is populated in the CNVi connector, one of the USB 2.0/1.1 ports routed to the F_USB2 header becomes unavailable.
- 802.11ac, 2x2, Dual Band, 160MHz, MU-MIMO When using 160MHz channels, Wireless-AC 9560 can deliver over 5x faster Wi-Fi speeds (up to 1.73Gbps) than 802.11n and double the speed of legacy
- Wireless-AC 9560 Designed for CNVi WIFI upgradable motherboards Module requires a M.2 2230 connector that supports CNVi Compatible with GIGABYTE motherboards of that include a CNVi slot on below: platform: Q370 series H370 series B360 series H310 series Example： MSI Z390 Dell Optiplex EVGA B360 and so on Supported status may vary depending on motherboard specifications
- The Wireless-AC 9560 adapter is a CRF (companion RF module) supporting the generation integrated wireless 802.11ac solution comprised of CNVi and a CRF. The solution provides BT 5 and 2x2 802.11ac Wi-Fi including wave 2 features such as 160MHz channels delivering up to 1.73Gbps and downlink MU-MIMO.
Intel Wireless AC 9260 Single Pack
- Wireless LAN Standard IEEE 802 11ac
- Bluetooth Standard Bluetooth 5 0
- ISM Band Yes
- UNII Band Yes
- ISM Maximum Frequency 2 40 GHz
Wireless Network Adapter for Laptop and Desktop PCs–NGFF M2 2230 Wi-Fi Card-2.4GHz 300Mbps or 5GHz 1733Mbps(160MHz) Bluetooth 5.0-Dual Band Wireless Bluetooth Adapter Intel Wireless-AC 9260 NGW
2 used from $14.34
- Model: Intel Dual Band Wireless-AC 9260 NGW; Advanced low power consumption technology to extend PCs working time.
- Max Data Throughput: 2.4GHz 300Mbps (40MHz) or 5GHz 1733Mbps (160MHz), 867Mbps (80MHz); Form Factors: NGFF M2 2230 A and E key. Package: PE bag, no driver CD inside.
- Product Dimension: 22X30X2.4 mm; Item Weight: 2.9g; Wireless Security Encryption: 64bit and 128 bit WEP, AES-CCMP and TKIP.
- Wireless Network Working Standard: IEEE 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac; Bluetooth Working Protocol: Bluetooth 5.0, 4.2, 4.0, 3.0, 2.1
How to install an Intel Wi-Fi 6 (Gig+) kit - and why you might want one
Intel's new Wi-Fi 6 kits are the latest offerings from the company allowing desktop PC users without built-in Wi-Fi in their systems a chance to get on board with ...
The Intel® Wireless-AC Difference Explained | Intel
Efficiently moving lots of data is what an excellent Wi-Fi experience is all about. And Intel® Wireless-AC 2X2 does it best. About Intel: Intel, the world leader in ...
Intel AC 9560 Wifi and Bluetooth card + antennas set from AliExpress review and links
My Music Channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_lVRjp7r8sl4MF3DyTU9CA?sub_confirmation=1 I bought a set of Intel wireless chip and 5GHz ...