10 Best Laminated Number Cards Reviews
Disclaimer: We are using Amazon affiliate Product Advertising API to fetch products from amazon, include: price, content, image, logo, brand, feature of products which are trademarks of Amazon.com. So, when you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more.
Top 10 Best Products
Feature of Products
Winco 1-25 Plastic Table Numbers
- Winco products are made to meet the high demands of a kitchen
- Trusted and reliable
- Winco products range from tabletop to kitchen utensils to food preparation supplies
- Winco products are used by all foodservice and hospitality industry experts worldwide
- Good quality product
New Star Foodservice 23114 1-25 Single Sided Table Numbers, 4" x 4" Inch, White
- Plastic table number cards 1 to 25
- Measures approximately 4-inches by 4-inches
- Bold white numbers on black background
- Fits all standard table number holders, perfect for restaurants, banquets, and more
- Durable, lightweight, and easy to clean
New Star Foodservice 23053 1-100 Single Sided Table Numbers, 4" x 4" Inch, White
- Plastic table number cards 1 to100
- Measures approximately 4-inches by 4-inches
- Bold black numbers on white background
- Fits all standard table number holders , perfect for restaurants, banquets, and more
- Durable, lightweight, and easy to clean
Colorful Educational Flash Cards (Words, Alphabet, Numbers, 78 Pieces, 3-Pk)
- Educational Flash Cards: Make learning fun and teach your children about words, numbers, and letters with these kids learning flashcards
- Great Motivational Tool: You can encourage your child to learn through color and images as a suitable educational activity for toddlers, kindergarteners, and preschoolers
- High Quality: These cards are laminated so that they’re easy to hold and easy to read with bold lettering
- Dimensions: Individual cards measure approximately 4.9 x 2.75 inches; metal string: 5.5 inches
- What's Included: Includes 3 packs of learning flashcards for toddlers with 78 total cards
Flash Cards: Numbers 0 - 100
4 used from $2.87
- Give children a head-start in math with these double-sided flash cards
- Made of heavy duty cardstock
- Plastic-coated for color-fastness and durability
- A wonderful study tool
- Laminate for extra durability
Nasco Large US Made Laminated Bingo Cards - 8.5 x 11 - School or Senior Activity - SN01249 Number Set 2 - Pack of 25
- Created by the NASCO education development team
- Nasco Brand Bingo Cards - SN01249 - Proudly Made in the USA
- Easily wipe off spills & sticky fingerprints
- Set of 25 - 8 1/2" x 11" card with large 1 1/2" x 1 3/4" bingo squares.
- From Nasco - The Leader in Education Products for Over 75 years
THINK2MASTER Premium 186 Laminated Alphabet, Sight Words & Phonics Flash Cards for PreK & Kindergarten. (Bonus: 2 Dry Erase Markers, 5 Rings). Learn to Read, Write, Count, Add & Subtract Numbers.
$27.99 in stock
- 【READ & WRITE THE ALPHABET】 – Ideal first flash cards for your child to learn to read & write the Alphabet letters. Every card is laminated so your child can practice writing the Alphabet letters repeatedly. Each card has guidelines, starting point designated with a red dot and arrows and lines guiding your child’s marker. There are 2 sets of alphabet cards provided so that your child can learn to make words like “mom” and “dad”.
- 【READ & WRITE SIGHT WORDS】 – 66 easiest sight words were picked from the Dolch and Fry word list so that new readers can gain the confidence that is so important for a beginning reader. Because cards are laminated, your child can practice writing the words as well by tracing over the lines.
- 【SIMILAR WORD FAMILIES & PHONICS】 – After mastering the sight words, your child can learn to read and write words of similar word families. These are 3 or 4 letter words with the same ending letters. Your child can also learn to read by understanding the sound that each letter or combination of letters make. By mastering phonics, your child can decode new written words by sounding them out. Your child can learn to read and write 150 words in this category.
- 【COUNT, ADD & SUBTRACT】 – With these cards, your child can learn not only to read and write numbers but also learn to count, add and subtract as well. Using the triangle cards simply cover up one number of the Triangle Card.   If the remaining two numbers are the same color (Blue), then add the remaining two numbers.   If the remaining two numbers are different colors (Red & Blue), then subtract the blue number from the red number.
- 【HIGHEST QUALITY】 – Every card is made from the highest quality art card paper and lamination making the cards durable and water resistant. If the dry erase cards are not erasing completely, use a little toothpaste and a slightly wet paper towel to clean the cards.
Attractivia Magnetic Number Flash Cards - Large 0-25 Number Cards with Addition, Subtraction, Multiplication and Division Symbols - for Homeschool, Teachers, Parents
- INNOVATIVE flash card system for teaching elementary math and basic arithmetic(addition, subtraction, division and multiplication), inspired in the Montessori method of learning numbers and conceptual counting.
- JUMBO SIZE - 5⅝ x 3⅝ inch color magnetic vinyl cards. Simple font. Bright high contrast colors. Large, Sturdy, durable, non-toxic and kid safe. Perfect fo using in whiteboards or dry erase boards
- IDEAL MATH FLASH CARDS FIRST AND SECOND GRADE, but also for educational and stimulation activities of toddlers, early learning, kindergarten and preschool (pre k)
- NUMBERS HAVE DISTINCT CHARACTERISTICS Reducing confusion and facilitating number recognition, even for learners suffering dyslexia
- FLEXIBLE & ADAPTABLE as a teaching aid for parents and school teachers. A practical alternative/companion to the ten frame method, tens blocks counters, base ten, or the traditional counting abacus. Also practical as classroom supplies, wall decorations or abc 123 posters
Gamenote Dry Erase Alphabet and Number Flash Cards - Write and Wipe Laminated ABC Letter Tracing Practice Card for Kindergarten (47 Flashcards with 2 Rings and Marker)
- Big Size & Reusable: Children build letters and numbers skills - with write & wipe cards they can use again and again! Keeps them focus on one letter or number at a time! Set includes 26 letters cards (Aa-Zz) and 21 numbers cards (0-20). Each card measures 5.1" x 4"
- Learn How to Read and Write Alphabet/Number: Each letter or number card has a familiar image that begins with a different letter or number, plus guidelines, starting point designated with a red dot and arrows and lines guiding your child’ s marker. There’ s even a word at the bottom to reinforce letter sounds
- Develop Children’ s Number Sense and Handwriting Skills: Except for the tracing area, each number card has a extra Ten Frames area for coloring. This is a great tool to use when teaching them how to count between 0 and 20 or teach them simple additions and numbers to 20
- Quality Cardboard & Useful Accessories: Made of durable cardboard, waterproof and tear resistant. Set comes with 1 dry erase marker(with eraser) and 2 rings. PET surface ensure wipe easily, 2 rings help you easy sorting and organizing
- Pre K Learning Materials: Solid gift packing box help you easy to storage all pieces. We design every toy to the highest quality standards. If your child is not inspired, we’ ll make it better to meet you need
merka Educational Flashcards for Toddlers - Learn Letters Colors Shapes Numbers, Animals and Alphabet - Toddler Preschool Learning Toys for Ages 1-2, 2-3 and 2-4 - 58 Flashcards and Picture Cards
$12.99 in stock
- Educational fun for early learners: Designed by teachers, these laminated flash cards make a great educational Christmas gift and feature bright, colorful imagery and teach little ones a variety of important first-concept topics: letters, numbers, shapes and colors
- Reading preparation and language arts: Give toddlers and preschoolers an engaging opportunity to begin recognizing letters, building vocabulary and developing early reading skills
- Recommended for ages 1 to 6: An excellent tool for homeschooling use or in the preschool classroom, this set of 58 cards teaches the letters of the alphabet, counting from one to ten, a variety of shapes, and basic colors
- Made to fit kids’ hands: These cards measure 4.2" x 2.4" each and make a great Christmas gift for boys and girls. Similar to ordinary playing cards in size, shape and thickness, they fit well in small hands and are easy for toddlers to handle and manage
DIY LAMINATOR TIPS | How to laminate at home
*This is NOT a paid product placement video. All opinions are genuinely my own and all products were purchased with my own money.* MY BLOG: ...
Diy laminated flash cards
My very first video. Hope you all enjoy it.
How To Laminate Business Cards
Take a look and if you have any questions feel free to give us a call toll free at 1-800-944-4573. We have a huge selection of laminators, supplies, and more.