What’s The Best Water Trampoline? – Here is Why it Sounds Fun
Are you familiar with water trampoline? Have you used one? Water trampolines are bouncier water toy that everyone will surely enjoy.
Just like the traditional trampolines we have in our backyards or in playgrounds, water trampolines have springs and a supporting frame. It also has materials that enable it to float in the water.
Don’t get confused over water trampoline with water bouncer. These two can absolutely bring you hours of fun in the water however, they differ from each other. On the other hand, bouncers are spring-less. We’ll get to learn more about its features.
Although a water trampoline is a bit pricey, this water toy will surely make you and your family’s summer more fun and enjoyable. It is worth the investment as it comes with lots of attributes. Not only that it offers fun and exercise, some models can also double as a sunbathing area.
Perfect for areas near bodies of water such as lakeside homes, water trampoline is safe to use by the whole family.
Top 3 Best Water Trampolines
Comparison Table - 3 Best Water Trampolines
16 x 19 x 24 inches
36 x 23 x 13 inches
26 x 15 x 28 inches
Features of Water Trampoline
- Water trampolines are considered safer breed compared to the land-based trampoline. No falling on the hard ground or getting caught in tree branches.
- It’s jumping surface is supported by trampoline springs and steel frame. Manufacturers commonly used PVC materials to ensure sturdiness.
- The seams are reinforced with glue bond for additional support.
- Some water trampolines are sporting heavy metal bars on top its supporting tubes but newer models have directly woven the springs to the tube and eliminated the heavy bars.
- If you just want to relax and go sunbathing, the trampoline raft is the perfect spot.
- Other trampolines can be used in water and land so you are sure to get the best of both worlds.
- Like water bouncers, water trampolines are inflatable so make sure not to drag it on the ground when setting it up.
- It also comes with a step ladder for easy access.
- The maximum capacity of a water trampoline varies so make sure to check the manufacturer’s recommendations. Its size usually ranges from 36-42 inches high.
Benefits of Using Water Trampoline
Like the usual land-based trampoline, water trampoline can also help us in our workout or exercise routines. Because we will surely have so much fun bouncing, we won’t feel like we are getting as much work out as it looks like.
It will be hours of fun, bouncing, swimming and diving together with friends and family.
- You are sure to burn calories while strengthening your lungs and heart as you continue jumping.
- Swimming itself is a great exercise. Jumping off and climbing on a water trampoline will be a great combination to it. It is as if you are into resistant training and cardio exercise.
- It is a great time to bond with family and friends or spend an alone time to relax. Plus, you can use it not only during summer but anytime you feel like it.
- The water has therapeutic effects so we are sure that just by watching it or hearing the running water while you are sunbathing on the trampoline raft.
- We also know that trampolines aid in balance and coordination so this water trampoline is not only great for adults but for kids as well.
While others think of it as a novelty, water trampolines are more than that. If you live near a river or lake or you and your family just simply love the water, this is worth investing. However, not all water trampolines are created equal.
Some models are designed to accommodate both kids and adults and vice versa. Make sure to buy that one that suits your needs. Water trampolines for kids might not able to handle adults while adult trampolines can be potentially dangerous for kids.
Remember, as long as your water trampoline is designed for specific people who are using it, it is absolutely safe to use. Follow the weight limit and maximum capacity set by the manufacturer to ensure the safety of jumpers.
Likewise, always assemble it according to the instructions and do not modify the materials. Proper care is important so that your water trampoline will not get damaged. Kids should also use arm floats or vests and should only use the water trampoline with close supervision of an adult.
Overall, we can say that a water trampoline is an exciting and fun way to spend summer with friends and family. We agree that it is a huge investment but will definitely worth it. This will surely keep adults and kids active and energetic.
Just make sure to keep all the jumpers safe to prevent accidents. We all want to have a peaceful and fun summer full of memories.