How to Use Trampoline to Lose Weight?
The modern life gives you a huge range of options of weight-loss such as low-carb diet, fitness, gym exercises or workout routine with equipment right at home. Among that, trampoline is more and more popular. It is easy to see this apparatus at most of houses in USA, Europe or others.
As many health and fitness experts claim, jumping trampoline is very useful and a great way for you to lose weight, even follow a weight-loss program. Therefore, do not only kids but also adults, especially women love jumping, jogging on trampoline. Doing exercises on trampoline is slight intense and low-impact thus, do not worry about whether you are strong or skillful enough to follow it.
How Using Trampolines is Helpful for Your Weight Loss?
- Using trampoline for Aerobic workout: aerobic activity is a combination of multiple motivations to increase your heart rate and burn calories. Trampolining is the same. Doing exercise on trampoline everyday is regular aerobic exercise, enhancing your overall fitness. At the same time, it will improve your cardiovascular health and strengthen muscles during the workout period. Moreover, jumping trampoline requires faster and higher speed, increasing your metabolic rate. Thanks for it, burning calories process will be much faster and at higher rate for you to get weight loss quickly.
- Using trampoline for Fat-burning: burning more calories and asking your body another energy resource to maintain the workout, trampoline is beneficial for you to lose weight. Many people have experienced in jumping on trampoline 30 minutes a day. Burning more calories result in burning more extra fat right in your body. So, weight-loss plan is more effective.
- Jumping on trampoline gives you a lower risk of injuries: to lose weight by trampoline, you can use a mini-one that is easy to use and resemble while saving you at total safety. It has a lower risk of hurts than other forms of physical activities due to the protective gear. Besides, rebounding on trampoline is enjoyable and simple to use, not just beginners so they find no difficulties to apply it. It will help you with workout routine and weight-loss.
- No skillful and knowledge: required for you to use the trampoline. Jumping on a mini-trampoline, in basic, jumping on un-balanced surface but very safe. You can jump up and down at moderate level to keep your balance and coordination to do. Besides, you can use it whenever or whatever you wish: at home, garden, the park and more. More importantly, when you do exercise in public, no worries about self-conscious or embarrassed appearance.
- While jumping on trampoline, it is possible to enjoy music, movies or more: this workout exercise is very convenient. You can listen to music, watch a movie or spend time on other issues of business, covering with friends or letting your children under supervision. Above all, this work-out routine saves you much cost because it is not expensive to have a trampoline at home in comparison of any types of fitness machines or driving car to gym club and more.
- More relaxing, more weight-loss: Jumping when you want, enjoying the moments at your comfort and ease time. Thus, no stress will help you lose weight more quickly.
- What you need to worry about losing weight by this method: Actually, as mentioned above, jumping on trampoline is a slight-training thus you need more time to reach the weight-lost target at high level. In case you want to have a high-impact exercise, it is necessary to be more skillful in order to combine different bounces on trampoline. From the basics to jogging or tricks on it. Also, because it is also a recreation activity, sometimes you are so enjoyable on it than try to jumping to burn calories or fat. Therefore, the first target can be forgotten temporarily. However, if you know how to utilize the trampoline well, these cons can be repaired to get your purpose.
How to Use Trampoline to Lose Your Weight?
- For more convenient, you should use a mini trampoline. It allows you to use where or when you want. Try to spend 30 minutes exercising on the mini trampoline, at least a day. For 5 days a week, the total of minutes around 150 mins. According to health center, jumping on trampoline at least 150 minutes per week is very good for adults. To follow weight-loss program, you should consider exercising even 1 hour and five times each week. During this time, you could mix other ways to exercise on trampoline, rebounding, jogging or doing tricks.
- Any thing should be started from basic steps. Hence, the first thing is to learn basic exercises so as to perform on a mini trampoline, and then combine other favorite exercises. Certainly, favorite trampoline exercise must be based on your workout level and ability. As usual, 5 minutes to warm up your body at first by walking on the trampoline. Afterwards, stand on it and bounce up and down slowly, increasing bouncing level gradually.
- There are some jumps like plyometric or twists to do on the trampoline. You can process them through 6-inch bouncing on the apparatus at ease. Remember that when you do a plyometric jump, you are possible to jump as high as you can. At the same time, tuck your knees into your chest for safety when you land your feet on the surface mat. Also, you can do when jumping higher in the air, twisting your torso the right and landing to the left for a complete twist.
Diet and exercise are effective ways for you to get weight-loss faster. Jumping on trampoline with low-impact is great for your health and easy to lose weight. You just need to determine the type of your trampoline, workout routine and have suitable diet if necessary.